Thursday, July 11, 2019

Hi Erin

How's it going today, Honey?  Are you feeling OK?  How's work?  I hope everything is running smoothly for you, and you are having an easy time.  What's for dinner?  I made a batch of my home made halal beef sausage the other day, so I thought I would make some breakfast burritos for dinner.  I use a lot of water with yeast in my standard dough recipe.  I saw on YouTube this lady make tortillas with dough that had no yeast and was heavy in grease.  Vegetable shortening, I mean.  The tortillas looked so much better than mine, and the lady had such a thick Mexican accent, with the way she pronounced "tortilla" you know it would taste awesome.  So I bought some vegetable shortening the last time I was at the supermarket.  My burritos today were acceptable though, alhamdulillah.  Sausage, egg, cheese, and romaine lettuce.  Want one?

Natty, the full moon is a week away!  That must be an old photo.  It's pretty though, and so are you.

The Internet was spotty today folks, so I must apologize for that.  At least it was only the Internet that was being messed around with and not the power, so it didn't take me too long to reboot, even though I had to do so a few times.  I managed to get one hour into my voice training set before the interruptions began.  Once again, my apologies.











No comments: