Saturday, June 1, 2019

It's the weekend!

Hi there, my luscious Ladies!  How are you feeling today?  Are you nice and relaxed for the weekend?  Oh that's right, some of us have to work on weekends.  Well, I hope things are going easy peasy for you.  It's all the same old day to me.  It's that time of the year, where I have to report my income to the taxman.  I'll have you know that when we get married inshaAllah, your taxes will be under my name, and thus my responsibility.  My Mom gave me dinner tonight, which is fried croquettes and fish balls.  I eat it with some of that curry I made, I only have a couple more servings after this then I will finish it off.  Boy, I made too much.  I won't do that again, I hope.  Only 3 more days of fasting left for me, then it's the Eid.  I'm so happy!  I get to drink coffee in the afternoon!











No comments: