Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hi Erin

How are you feeling, Honey?  Oh yeah?  Well, I guess.  We all can't help feeling it sometimes, but we can control it.  We just don't want people copying our actions regarding the matter.  I want you to know that I love you, you are my cuddly kitty, and I don't want anyone to hurt you.  Honey if you want the fans to pay you more attention, then you need to keep your Instagram active.  Yeah, I understand that you don't feel like it.  But you know you can be active, because you used to be.  Did you ever think that what happened to you, happened so that some people want you to stop using your Instagram?  That's worse, do you agree?

Anyway, I'm doing OK.  I just feel like hanging out at home.  I need to go buy groceries, but I want to use up what's in the cooler.  So the menu is unexciting, but I don't really care.  I sing so much better when I don't eat too much.  The power went out 2 songs into the set today, so sorry about that folks.  It takes me about half an hour to reboot after the electricity returns, so thank you for waiting for me.











No comments: