Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hi Erin

How are you today, Honey?  I'm sure you are busy.  I hope you are feeling great, and everything is going smoothly for you.  Today is Sunday.  I always clean my mother's bedroom on Sundays.  I usually buy my lunch so I don't have to cook after doing that labor.  So first thing in the morning, I went to buy "nasi lemak" (rice steamed in coconut milk with "sambal tumis" (onions, chillies, and "belacan" (fermented shrimp paste) blended then fried until saturated), crunchy anchovies and hard boiled egg).  The woman at the roadside was still setting up, she was late today.  While I had to wait, some guy was there ahead of me had his daughter buy the rice while I had to stand behind her.  I can understand why people would want me to marry their daughters.  But I also think that it's not fair when they become upset when I show no interest.  People have emotions, I know.  So let me make this clear: I have already made a promise of marriage to 2 women, and I intend to keep my promise.  Yes, I intend to die trying.  Marriage is a serious business.  I think I will avoid people for about a week.  I'll cook my own lunch if I have to.

Ah Natty, you're in LA?  I assume you are visiting your twin brother.  Coincidentally, I have been watching a lot of videos about homeless people.  Oh I'm just trying to prepare for death, as usual.  So I watched a lot of videos about Skid Row.  As an environmental activist, you should take some interest in the environmental hazards created by the homeless.  That's quite a poser, isn't it?  How do you deal with trash when it's human?  I used to be homeless once, but Allah saved my life (again).  That truck looks tough, maybe you would want to drive through Skid Row and see (and smell) it for yourself.  I would rather you didn't though, because you are my Princess and I want you to be safe.  Skid Row is dangerous, with intense drug activity.  Ponder upon this food chain: drug abuse → illegal sales → crime → organized crime → big money → big business → corrupt governments.  Plus the trash it leaves behind.  That's just the drug addicts, what about the other poor?  I never was a drug addict.  Instead of going there, you should just watch this video instead.  This bro had the nerve to walk around and point his cell phone at people.















No comments: