Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The private concert

Wow!  Natty, you have such a beautiful smile.  Both photos are absolutely wonderful for me.  I wish I could have such a beautiful face and smile as yours but alas, not in this life.  You are such a beautiful girl, my Natty.  I love you so much.

Alhamdulillah!  Last night, Janis Joplin gave me a private concert.  One of the perks of my being a psychic chick singer, I suppose.  She did a modified version of "Ball and Chain" for me, and I was dancing to it.  I could never be able to sing that song.  Maybe I could fudge the singing parts, but when she starts to preach...  I can't do that.  I can't even fake it.  Also in the dream, I got some information of a celebrity in danger.  However I have decided to marry Erin Heatherton and Natalie Ludwig inshaAllah, so all I can do is watch it happen.  I am old and I don't have the libido to take any more wives than that, no matter how wealthy I become inshaAllah.  Besides, I don't want to marry an alcoholic.












No comments: