Monday, May 20, 2019

Onokomiyaki

Hi, my beautiful Ladies!  How are we today?  I hope everything going nice and smooth, and you are feeling calm and happy.  I was watching TV and I saw them make onomiyaki (Japanese pancakes), and I thought "Hey, that looks simple enough.  And filling, too!"  It looks like batter, shredded lettuce, egg, more batter, noodles, scallions...  I thought I would try to make that for dinner today.  So I went to the supermarket and got the lettuce, noodles, also tomatoes, parsley, beef liver was cheap, so was flour, then some fish cake, peanuts and sliced cheese.  I was all ready to make a big, fat pancake.  Maybe with hot dogs, liver, or burger (after all, they put bacon in theirs).  OK fish cake.  Then when I got home, my Mom gave me rice and chicken.  Thanks Mom.  I guess I'll be making onokomiyaki at 4 am.













No comments: