Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Onokomiyaki at 4 am

Hi there, my lovely Ladies!  How's it going?  How are you feeling?  I hope you are feeling and doing absolutely great.  Are you hungry?  I didn't get to make onokomiyaki for dinner yesterday, so I planned it for the pre-dawn meal.  I wasn't very alert mind you, stumbling around like a zombie.  That can happen at 4 am.  But I made my Japanese pancake out of batter (egg, water, flour, salt), lettuce, noodles, chives, black pepper and parsley.  I used an omelet pan, so it kept its shape quite nicely.  It tasted as you would expect- a pancake stuffed with lettuce and noodles.  Oh yeah, it was good.  I didn't make any sauce for it, I guess I should have.  Maybe next time.  It was definitely filling though.  Oh, I didn't take any snapshots!  I was too drowsy to think of that.












No comments: