Monday, May 6, 2019

Drowsy

Hello there, my beautiful Ladies!  How are those emotions?  How's business?  I guess you would either be super excited or just trying to hide.  Oh well, do the best you can with what Allah has given you.  Few people have a life like yours.  I'm posting earlier than usual, to compensate for my Ramadan schedule.  I'm trying to remember when I posted last year, I think it was before sunset.  This first day has been an easy one, alhamdulillah.  Nice and cool.  So I slept in, by the time I finished  the morning chores it was almost time for voice training.  I figured since I slept in, I wouldn't need a nap.  Wrong!  I was struggling to keep awake.  I suppose I am good somewhat at putting people to sleep, but that includes me.  Right now I have dinner ready to go, I just need to cook the rice which I will time about half an hour before sunset.  We break fast at sunset, then I pray after drinking some water (other people usually eat first), then I stuff my dinner down as quickly as possible, then I head out to the mosque.  Hectic!

I suppose y'all are looking forward to hearing my singing some Patsy Cline.  I'm still working on it.  She bellows like a bull, though.  I don't know if I can be that aggressive.  I'm just a girl!











No comments: