Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Location, location, location

Chicago, Chicago... that's all I see when I check the news nowadays.  What's so happening about Chicago?  It must be a loser to live in L.A. nowadays.  What have you been up to over there, Erin?  Now remember, it's not so important that you predict the outcome of a game correctly, it's more important that you be true to your feelings, and that you stick to your decision.  You know how I feel about this?  I think you are going to be absolutely great at this.  InshaAllah.  I love you.

Chicago, Chicago... why am I not hearing anything about Bali?  How are you doing, Natty?  You must be having a nice, quiet and relaxing time, pondering on the scheme of things.  I hope you are having a fabulous time, my beautiful Natty.  I love you.  All I can tell about Bali nowadays, is that it's election time.  Please don't flirt with the locals!











No comments: