Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Just another average day

Hi Erin!  Hi Natty!  How are you doing?  I hope you are having super fun being you, as I love you so much.  How's business?  I hope everything is smooth and easy for you.  It's just another average day for me here, doing the same old same old.  I had some errands to run in the morning, I went to the grocery store, I went to pick up my Dad's prescription, I had to buy gasoline, then I bought my lunch over at the Tuesday market.  Nothing spectacular, just rice.  Yesterday I bought a new fan.  It's just a 12" fan, but I have 3 fans now in my bedroom/office so hopefully the combined strength will air the room out adequately to make it comfortable.  The chore of the day was cleaning the ceiling fan.  Dust accumulates on objects from top to bottom, so the top of the fan was covered in dust an inch thick even though the fan is constantly in motion.  It was gross and itchy.  I should have collected all that dust and planted crops with it, it probably would have been very fertile.  So I had to climb a ladder and unscrew the blades, and I couldn't see where the screws are because I'm too short.  It would have been nice to have you here with me Erin, an extra 6" would have made a huge difference.  Instead I had to feel where the screws were, unscrew them, clean the blades, then put them back on by feeling where the holes were and blindly fitting the shaft of the screws into the holes, all the while I was swearing and bitching because I was hot and sweaty, and precariously balanced on the top rung of the ladder.  I hate being hot and sweaty.  No, it's not as fun as it sounds.  I need to figure out a more efficient way of getting the dust off the blades.  Dinner was glutenous rice with salted fish and fresh tomatoes.  I love that combination!  You must try it someday.











No comments: