Friday, March 8, 2019

How do I love thee? Let me trace the way

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, my beautiful princess?  I'm guessing that you are feeling kind of in a scrappin' mood today.  I'm guessing that you are in an "I-ain't-gonna-take-no-shit-from-nobody" mood today.  Sweetheart, I love you.  That ain't no shit.  My promise to you is true inshaAllah.  I will love you , marry you, and take care of you inshaAllah.  So don't you worry about a thing OK?  Just have some faith and pray for us.  So, Models.com huh?  I haven't been there in years.  I haven't had the need to.  It's a great place to be found, I suppose.  But some models are prettier than others.  Like you, for instance.

Has our love changed the world?  I don't know, but look what Google sent me...












No comments: