Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday

Hello Ladies!  How are you today?  Is life being good to you?  I hope everything is fun and easy for you.  It's Tuesday, and I have to get to the mosque by sunset, so I have to post and run.  Please forgive me if I sound hurried.  Lunch today was burger and mushroom tortillas.  I bought some oyster mushrooms last night at the night market.  And there's nothing a fresh tortilla.  You must learn how to make your dough and bread.  I will teach you inshaAllah.  If you want to figure it out yourself, remember that practice is perfect.  You're not going to figure out how to make good dough and bread if you only make it once in a while.  Everyday!  Well, almost everyday if you can.  It helps to have a nice oven.  I don't have a nice oven, so I resort to deep frying or tortillas.

Did you see the new season of "The Voice"?  That girl who made all the coaches turn is pretty good.  I'm not going to say what makes good or bad, just in case I happen to be the person to beat.  Even though I don't compete.  Allah is my Boss!

No comments: