Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Chicken nuggets and fries

Hi Natty!  How are you today, my precious beauty?  Are you having tons of fun being a supermodel?  Well you better be, because you're gorgeous and I love you so much.  I guess you are still not ready to be the wife of an international rock star.  Well, apparently there's no hurry.  Even with money inshaAllah, there's still the issue of building houses, and getting it all done efficiently and properly.  But who knows, maybe it all will happen in a flash and we will sit and wonder, "How did we get here?"  God can do anything.

Otherwise, it's another average day.  I couldn't get to the mosque early because of the rain, so that's why I'm blogging now.  It sounds like the rain has died down, so perhaps I'll leave after I post this letter.  The menu has been quite bland today, after yesterday's culinary fiasco.  I'm quite disheartened that I can't experiment with food much more, I used to have quite an iron stomach.  How's your tummy?  So dinner was chicken nuggets with fries, straight up, not even with ketchup.  Just salt and pepper.  But it was a huge helping, so there's enough for all of us.  Want some?











No comments: