Friday, February 1, 2019

Buying what's on sale

Hi Natty!  Did you hear me say, "Hi Natty"?  You're MY girl!  I hope you are having a fabulous time, and keeping safe and healthy.  Please pray.  Oh, there's nothing much going on today other than the usual.  I need to save money so that's why I stick to my budget, but if I had a choice I would eat caviar and sushi everyday.  Unless it's prime rib steak on the menu.  The good thing I find about being broke though, is that I eat healthier.  When there's no money, I stick to the staple foods.  Not today, though.  Today I'm scheduled to buy groceries, so I went to the big supermarket on the other side of town.  It's almost the Chinese New Year, so I expected them to be sold out of some stuff.  Like chicken.  No bulk chicken available.  But chicken nuggets were on sale, so I got that.  So were instant noodles, potato chips, chocolate covered malt balls, plus flour and fries were cheap too.  Awesome!  There's always some company doing some promotion, so if you adjusted your menu to that you can save a few bucks.  Also this morning's donuts and sardine buns were half off, so I bought that and that was my dinner.  Go with the flow!  Alhamdulillah.









No comments: