Saturday, January 12, 2019

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Hi Natty!  How are you doing today?  I have a feeling that today you are more energetic and curious than usual.  Confidence is wonderful, and it makes you more beautiful.  You are MY girl, and please feel secure to know that I love you.  I think the wisest way to be curious, especially in a hands-on situation, is to observe an object which catches your eye from the corner of your eye, from a distance, then do the math in your head as to what its origin and destination is.  You can always catch up to it later when it's not so hectic.

Anyway, it's just another average day to me.  I have a batch of chili bubbling on the stove top, it's absolutely mild today- no chillies in my chili!  Now don't get me wrong, I love spicy food but I have a McDonald's stomach.  So I want to see what happens when I make the chili not hot whatsoever.  Oh dear, just thinking about it makes me bored.  Do you like The Who?  André introduced me to The Who, yeah I admit I was late getting into classic rock, but when I did hear it for the first time, I loved it.  Especially with Keith Moon on drums.  They really should have mixed in his drums super loud in the old recordings.  This is one of the later great songs, when Keith was on the edge of getting fat and lazy.  He was great even when he was fat and lazy!

The computer wants you to watch a movie.  "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2" (2015).  Wow, looking at Philip Seymour Hoffman, it is so hard to tell sometimes someone who is terminally addicted.  Speaking from my own experience, some people hide it very well.















No comments: