Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Oh, it's just another average day

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling?  I'm sure you are having tons of fun being a fabulous high fashion model.  You seem to be coping with it better than you used to.  You seem more relaxed, and your tummy is more relaxed.  I want you to know that I'm always with you.  I will not abandon you inshaAllah.

Yeah, it's just another average day for me.  I did my laundry in the morning.  I had spicy chicken and onions with tortillas for lunch.  I had rice and curry for dinner.  I need to measure my curry recipe more precisely, so it will be consistent.  The trouble is that I've been using young coconuts for the coconut milk, which make a thicker curry.  This last batch I had to use coconut milk squeezed from the shavings of a mature coconut, which made a runnier and lighter curry.  I guess I should decide one or the other, huh?  I just go with the flow, with whatever is available.  I like to make a generic curry, which is good by itself or you can add stuff to it.  Today I added an okra, a couple of hot dogs, and some mushrooms that my Mom gave me.  It's what I had at the moment.

The computer wants you to watch "The Godfather" (1972) today.  Yeah you've probably seen it already, but with all great movies you get more out of it the more you watch it.  Plus, timing is everything.  "Women and children can be careless, but not men."  That's a quote from the movie.












No comments: