Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Whitney!

Hi Honey!  How are you?  I'm sure you are having a fabulous time being your fabulous self under the sun.  Oh, how we envy you!  It's so grey and cold back in the States!  Well, it's hot and muggy here.  I much prefer having to warm up instead of having to cool down.  I was sweltering through voice training today.  Ugh... it's so hard/impossible to get the perfect feeling.

Hee hee... Whitney is out of my range.  So I don't do any Whitney in my set.  Most other chick singers like to sing Whitney, so they can go ahead and do so, after all she's in their range.  The computer chooses the song I have to sing at any given time.  I do sing a few singers who are out of my range like Janis and Olivia, but it has to be earlier in the set but not too early, so I'm warmed up but not yet worn out.  Plus I have to be in the mood, so I skip songs if I don't feel right.  Yeah, I do only one Whitney song.  Rarely.








No comments: