Saturday, November 10, 2018

Too much dough for my hands?

Hi Honey!  How are you today?  How are you feeling?  Now don't be a stranger.  I hope you are feeling great and having a marvelous time.  I pulled a muscle in my side when pulling out tapioca yesterday.  That bothered me all night, I couldn't even toss and turn!  But I was OK in the morning, alhamdulillah.  I wanted to sleep more, but I had errands to run.  In the evening I had some yard work to do, then I had to make a batch of dough.  I usually use one kilo of flour at a time, and that's 5 times the size of my hand.  Today my Mom wanted me to make dough for her, so I used 2 kilos of flour, which made the dough ball 10 times the size of my hand.  The title is misleading, I was able to handle it just fine, albeit a little tiring.  I don't like to handle other people's dough along with mine though.  I guess I will never become a civil servant, or accountant, or be responsible for other people's money in any way.  I DON'T want to handle other people's money.  And I WON'T.  I refuse.  Whatever money I get must be all mine.  I'm a responsible citizen, inshaAllah.  I give zakat, inshaAllah.  I report regularly to the taxman.

"Rusty" by Cica Ghost












No comments: