Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Illusions

Hi Honey!  How are you feeling?  Still have the cold?  Well, it's winter after all.  Cold medicines are much more effective when taken in the early stage of the cold.  As opposed to waiting until it becomes bothersome, then you would have to take ten times the amount of drugs.  At least.  So next time you feel that tickling or discomfort in your nose or the roof of your mouth, quickly take an antihistamine.  There was an interruption during voice training today that was bothersome.  About an hour into the set, the voice feed cut out.  So I logged back in over and over again, but still the voice button was grayed out.  Finally I sent a message to the landowner, not that I expected her to do anything at 3 in the morning, but just in case it was a hacker.  After I sent the message, I relogged for a last time and behold, the voice feed was back!  It sure seems that my sending the message created a solution.  Illusions!  It feels like I'm in Hollywood.  A movie.  Serpico.

I did a lot of labor in the evening, that definitely wasn't an illusion.  The weather was hot, so I was grumpy.  I had to cut the grass, it had gotten so thick.  Plus other things I had to do.  Anyway, I hope you get better quickly.  Keep warm, and get plenty of rest.  I love you.

Photo location credit goes to San Ramona Valley.  I wanted to take snapshots at Tokyo Street, but the place was so dense and complex that my puny little pc couldn't handle it.  Bah.  Ya Allah, please grant me the best computer.











No comments: