Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hi Honey

How are you today?  I hope everything is going nice and smoothly for you, and you are feeling great.  Nothing much happening here today.  It's nice and cool, which I love, and uneventful, which I do enjoy as well sometimes.  Hey who needs the roller coaster everyday, and I certainly don't miss the city.  Nothing special on the menu today, just bread and curry for lunch, and rice and chicken for dinner.  I harvested bananas again, then took down the tree.  It's a lot of labor, and I don't eat that stuff.  I could probably learn how to cook bananas, but I don't have the desire.  Maybe you like bananas?  I don't dislike them, I'm just apathetic about them.  Well, I have to get dressed and go to the mosque.  After I put my outfit together and take snapshots later, I'm going to watch a movie.  Let's see, what's on the agenda?  Oh, Black Mass.  Hm.









No comments: