Monday, November 12, 2018

Cheers has chili

Hi Honey!  How are you today, my beloved?  What's the news?  The fires you see out there nowadays, is all the manipulation of God.  I am just a servant of God, and you are my wife inshaAllah.  I have to blog and run today, I took too much time eating my dinner, and I need to get to the mosque.  It wasn't anything special either, just bread and curry, I simply don't know how the time flies.  My parents are suddenly hooked on chili, and my Mom has her own recipe now.  The locals here have never encountered chili, but I think it would be perfect for the local palate.  Beans, onions, beef, hot and spicy... with bread.   That's not weird at all.  Is chili American or Mexican food?  I say it's American food.

Photo location credit goes to Gates of Oria by Tahiti Rae.  Those ornate buildings you see in the back is just a curtain.  I was not able to go in and explore.









No comments: