Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Just another average day

Hi Natty honey!  How are you feeling today?  I suppose things are oh so exciting over there for you.  Say, that's a very clever photo.  I'm guessing that you are actually at the foot of the cliff, when it seems that you are high up.  It's nice to be high, huh?  A natural high.  I'm writing a little early today, I want to be at the mosque by sunset inshaAllah.  Otherwise, it's just another average day for me.  I am much more rested today, I got a lot of sleep last night.  Hey, I got my legs back!   Alhamdulillah.  I didn't do any yard work, it was raining.  I didn't do much cooking either.  I had ramen for lunch- I hadn't had ramen in months for some reason, I used to eat it everyday.  And I ate out for dinner.  Oh well, I hope you are keeping safe while enjoying yourself.  You are precious to me.






No comments: