Thursday, October 4, 2018

HOT chili!

Hi Fabulous!  How are you feeling today, my beautiful princess?  I hope you are having a great time, and everything is going great for you.  Oh, those cowboy boots are gorgeous!  I like cowboy boots, especially if they are beautiful as the ones you are wearing.  A great pair of cowboy boots with a nice, feminine dress, and you can't go wrong.  I don't have a pair of Western boots in my inventory that's worth wearing, otherwise I would set it up as part of my outfit tomorrow.  But I'll take another look.

My batch of chili today turned out awesome!  I don't think you would be partial to chili, but if you are, this batch I made today is almost perfect, if not perfect.  It's super hot, but I and my stomach can handle it, which makes me feel that it could be hotter.  But it's so good... just dripping and oozing with sauce and flavor.  The thing that most people don't know, is that chili is a perfect match with steamed white rice.  That's what I had for lunch today.









No comments: