Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Mystery of the Missing Poop

Hi Natty honey!  How are you feeling?  Each day is a challenge with raging emotions, I guess.  Don't let them rage, my dearest.  They can be controlled.  Otherwise, I hope everything is going smoothly for you, and that you are having a grand old time.  As you know, Floofy has an abnormal digestive tract, which causes her to get constipated, because her poop is bigger than other cats.  I have been doctoring her with laxatives to soften the poop, and feeling her tummy to make sure there isn't too much in there, and if there is, then I have to give her an enema.  You should try to give an enema to a struggling cat, it's not easy I tell you.  But I worry so much about my kitty, I love her so much!  😭  The laxatives seem to be working, and the other day a big old poop was in the litter box, which she obviously excreted all by herself without any help from me.  This was very encouraging, and I left it there temporarily to be removed later.  But when I went back to get rid of it, it had vanished!  Who would want to steal poop?  Maybe she had flung it out of the cat box, but it was nowhere to be found.  Since then, I had been feeling her tummy for poop but her tummy was empty, even though she had been eating a lot.  I thought to myself, "Perhaps her poop has shrunk in size, and I can't tell the difference anymore between her poop and the poop of the other cats in the house."  Hm.  What a mystery.  I pray it isn't a symptom of a serious illness.  I worry so much about my kitty, I love her so much!  😭  Anyway, I just felt her tummy a few minutes ago, and there was a little bit of poop in there.  Not a lot.  We'll see what happens to it.













No comments: