Thursday, September 13, 2018

Spaghetti again

Hi Natty honey!  How are you?  Are you having lots of fun?  I hope you are, and I hope you are relaxing a lot as well.  It's so wet over here.  Rain, rain, rain.  I can't do any yard work when it rains.  In a way I'm glad, because I enjoy being lazy.  What's for dinner?  I had spaghetti again for dinner.  These noodles I got are not so great, they feel a bit gritty.  I always thought all spaghetti noodles are the same, even the cheap ones.  I guess it's a bad batch of semolina, but who knows?  I'll just stick to other brands that I'm familiar with from now on.  The marinara sauce is a healthy one: tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic but this time I added a can of tomato soup.  Which isn't greasy enough I know, so I also cooked some chopped steak in the sauce.  It's a delicious dinner.  Needs cheese though, but I'm too poor for cheese.  Otherwise I would be having pizza as well.  It could also use my home made halal beef sausage, but I'm not budgeted for that either right now.  Oh well.  Want some spaghetti?












No comments: