Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Just a mountain girl from the Appalachians

Hi there Natty honey!  How are you feeling today, my beautiful love?  I'm happy to know that your tummy is calming down.  I'm proud of your furthering your education, it's more than I could ever do.  I don't have the mindset for formal academia.  My heart is more set on producing results before examinations.  InshaAllah.  Today, the sun finally came out.  So it was a warm day, and I have to cut that grass.  The grass was strong from all that rain, so I had to use the metal blade.  Either way, this land had too many rocks on it so the nylon blades are safer.  Slightly.  I didn't get much done today.  Looks like I have at least a week's work of cutting grass ahead of me.  Then it all grows back again.

😁 Hee hee hee hee hee hee.... people think I'm a black woman.  No, I'm not!  Just look at little ol' me... look at my avatar.  Anyone can see that I'm a Southern belle, born in the Appalachians, with creamy white skin, and long black hair as black as a raven's wing.  Yeah, sometimes I use the hair curler.  So what?  Every girl likes to fix their hair, right?












No comments: