Saturday, August 25, 2018

The riddle of the spaghetti sauce

Hi Natty honey.  How's life treating you today?  How's business?  I noticed you changed your front page photo recently, now you have one glowing eye and one dark eye.  It's the same eye as this, I think: but a bit darker.  How am I doing?  It's business as usual for me.  I'm almost finished with the SailorStars marathon, next I have to go back and read the manga all over again.  At the same time, I need to play guitar more.  I can just scroll the comics automatically, while I plunk on the guitar.  The last version of the manga I had, Usagi was renamed "Bunny".  What's for dinner?  I just had some of my mother's beef and potato soup, with some chicken pastries.  I sure have been eating a lot lately.  For lunch I had spaghetti with steak.  I have a lot of steak right now.  I used the spaghetti, or marinara, sauce I made a few days ago.  It's so awesome by itself, or with bread, but with spaghetti noodles it doesn't taste right.  It's a simple sauce: just tomatoes, garlic, parsley, cilantro and salt.  It should have been great with spaghetti, but it just didn't feel right.  It's not the flavor, it's the feeling that's off.  I guess spaghetti sauce should be filled with fat and grease and unhealthy in order to be satisfying.  I dunno.  The concept is correct, the feeling isn't.

How do you like my hair?  It's almost an afro, but not quite.  Some jerk today thought I was Portuguese or Brazilian.  Imagine that.













No comments: