Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hi Honey

How are you today?  I'm guessing that Mondays are easier for you.  I hope you are feeling great.  I do think of you all the time, because I love you.  I am fasting today.  It's an optional fast today.  I don't normally fast the optional fast because I want my afternoon coffee, but today is worth it.  The 9th day of the Hajj ritual is best spent in fasting for those who are not performing the ritual.  I am cooking rice right now for my breaking fast.  My Mom gave me some fish curry, so that's what I will be eating: white rice and fish curry.  I took it easy all day, and for voice training I only did the easy songs.  Yeah, no Janis.  And I usually wake up 2 hours before the dawn prayer to eat in preparation for the day's fast.  It was a fairly hot day today.  Now it's raining.

Hey Natty honey!  How's it going for you today, Sweetheart?  I hope you are having a great time and feeling great as well.  Did you manage to find that movie?  I suppose you might be able to find it on the Internet.  I'm just sitting here waiting to break fast, that's why I'm writing a little earlier than usual.  I have a few movies in queue to watch, perhaps I'll do that while I wait.  You take care and have lots of fun OK?








No comments: