Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hi Honey

How are you feeling today, my love?  It's a Sunday, I hope you haven't been working too hard.  Take some time to relax and enjoy what you've earned, because you deserve it.  It is a Sunday, and I always clean my mother's bedroom every Sunday morning.  But otherwise, nothing all that special happened today.  Not even on the menu.  Just home fries for lunch, and I had rice at Ina's for dinner.  I could have done more yard work, but I didn't.  I'll be back doing the dancing queen later on, inshaAllah.  I'll be there if you want to talk to me.

You too, Natty Honey.  But you do a great job with your Instagram.  I want to do more food projects, but I'm low on cash for the rest of this month.  I'm getting really tired of bland food, so I have to figure out how to go gourmet on small budget.  Maybe it's time to dig for herbs and roots.  Anyway, please try not to walk around paradise naked.  😜

No comments: