Friday, June 1, 2018

Life in the Public Eye

Hi Honey!  How are you feeling today?  I'm sure you have gotten used to being in the Public Eye, and have learned by now how deep the rabbit hole goes.  Perhaps you may long sometimes for the anonymity of being a nobody, but you're not a nobody.  You're beautiful, and you're MY girl.  Right now people are REALLY interested in what you are eating, so please be aware of that.  What's for dinner, anyway?  I broke my fast with a bowl of ramen, and some cookies.  I could have made more food, but I didn't.  I was busy cutting grass.  I had an active day today.  I went to the taxman to drop off a form, I had a haircut, and bought a few groceries and paid my phone bill.  Went to Friday prayers.  I read in the news that they're going to turn the west side of Langkawi into another Dubai type attraction.  That's nice.  I think I'll just stay right here, like God ordered me to.  I have no interest in Dubai anyway.  Even if I had money, I wouldn't go there.

Hi Natty Honey!  How's life on the carousel?  Or have you gone back to studying how to ride the carousel?  Please make sure you keep safe and have fun, and don't be paranoid because that would ruin your fun.  Just ride the snake, my love.  Right now people are interested in what happened last week.  Yes, they want to see you with boys.  Please stay away from boys, OK?  We're going to be married inshaAllah.

No comments: