Sunday, May 20, 2018

In a daze

Hi Honey!  How are you feeling today?  I hope you are feeling great and everything is running smoothly for you.  I'm sure you are busy, so please get plenty of rest.  I'm kind of in a daze right now.  It's the fasting, you see- it cleans the heart, and the brain follows suit.  So you may have noticed that I don't babble as much during the fasting month.  I sing better too, during Ramadan, but I get so worn out.  I'm trying to take it easy this evening, doing only 5 or 10 minute chores at a time.  I'll be breaking fast with some mangoes, some glutenous rice with coconut cream spread, and rice gruel which they gave out at the mosque.

Hey Natty Honey!  Living out of a suitcase again?  Keep your cool, have fun at what you do, and watch a movie while you're traveling.  Today the computer wants you to watch "Sherlock Holmes: Pursuit to Algiers" (1945).  It's on YouTube!  I also chose that episode of Mork and Mindy for you.  It's interesting that the computer showed it while I was talking about a ring for you...


It was "ugly dress day" for Gwen and I.  I will never do that again!  Delete!  Delete!

No comments: