Thursday, May 24, 2018

Hi Honey

How are you feeling today?  Is everything going nice and easy for you?  I hope it is so.  Nothing special to report today, just keeping the same routine, and doing my best to be good at it.  I don't normally do crime busting analyses like yesterday.  I'm just trying to master the Qur'an, that's all.  I did harvest some mangoes today.  So many army ants!  I made an extra long noose on a bamboo pole to pull the fruit down from the high branches.  A wire noose is much lighter than a hook, so I can use the pole with one hand.  I can't let the fruit hit the stone, though.  It will smash or split, and become useless.  I will be breaking fast with ramen noodles today.  Oh, I miss my daily bowl of ramen so much!  I'll be having that, and ripe mangoes.  Yum!  Alhamdulillah.

Hi Natty Honey!  How's it going in your world today?  Please have tons of fun.  Take care of your precious body, and don't forget to pray.  I know you don't like people gossiping about you, but nowadays they are simply talking about how beautiful you are.  And you are!  Just be cool, stay humble.

No comments: