Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Cool Wednesday

Did you hear that Keyser Söze got a sex change, and is now known as Keyser Susie?  😛  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are not overworking.  You don't need to, you know.  You need to enjoy your life and role as American Princess.  I liked today.  It was another nice day for me, alhamdulillah.  The morning was nice and cool, so I slept in after the dawn prayer.  And since it's been raining a lot, I don't need to water the plants.  I had some of my Mom's delicious fish curry for lunch.  Just the curry.  I've been eating smaller portions of everything lately.  Then in the evening, since I had broken my foot massage tile, I went and bought a new one.  It's just a bunch of river rocks set in concrete that you step on to massage your feet.  Works wonders for the knees.  I ate out for dinner, had fried noodles then a vanilla cone at McDonald's.  Then went to the supermarket for a few groceries.  Nice and cool and easy Wednesday.  Alhamdulillah.

Natty, I have been warned that since I intend to marry you, I must give you some sort of dowry.  But I am poor.  I'm just a musician.  My worldly possessions are my cats, some musical instruments, a couple of old computers, a motorcycle and some cash for groceries and bills.  But the music has some power mashaAllah, so I have the faith in Allah that I will be able to finance my family.  What I can give you is some original music as dowry until the time I can afford a ring inshaAllah.  A song.  Please give me some time to prepare it, and I will present this song as dowry to you on May 1, 2018 inshaAllah, so that you will marry me and be my second wife.  What I want from you is your chastity, integrity and piety.  Please forgive me for my shortcomings.

Here is a snapshot of another of my cats.  Her name is Luka Floofysdöttir.  Isn't she pretty?


No comments: