Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cat food

Oh, hi Honey!  Nice to see you.  How's work coming along?  I hope everything is running smoothly for you.  Oh, cat food?  I ran out of cat food.  So I had to go out in the rain to buy more.  Sure I could have gone earlier, but that's not what happened.  But it's OK because I love my kitties.  Of course the rain stopped when I got back.  But it looked like the rain was going to last a few days, so I took the chance.  I guess the rain was being coy like a cat.

Hey Natty Honey!  I wanted to talk more about your look yesterday, but I dared not because I was in stupid mode.  But I feel safer today...  Honey, I like and appreciate your androgynous look.  I do prefer your looking like a girlie girl, because that's what I would choose to look like if I could (but with a big dick of course) but since that's impossible for me (reality can be cruel), then I love it when you look like that.  I guess Tay Hanson spoiled androgyny for me...

**shudders** 😝  Thank God he doesn't look like that anymore.  As for the white sneakers, I guess it's a solid match for a tennis dress.


No comments: