Thursday, March 1, 2018

Full Moon Fever

Hi Honey!  Oh, it's the full moon!  It's so pretty.  Will you share it with me?  It came out early here, an hour before sunset.  But are the people behaving strangely?  Not really, not that I can notice.  How was your day, my love?  All I did was vacuum clean my mother's house, go to the taxman to pick up a form, pay my water bill, and dropped by the supermarket to buy a garnish for the chocolate mousse so I can take a snapshot of it, then voice training after that I cut the grass over at your house inshaAllah.  I just came back from the mosque for the sunset prayer with the congregation, and I will be spending the rest of the night on the computer.

Hi Natty Honey!  Are you studying hard?  I hope you watched that movie.  Bruce Lee was a very big deal in his day, and still has a huge impact today.  There is a lot of supernatural surrounding his life and death, and people still talk about it.  He died of brain edema (swollen brain) before his last movie "Enter The Dragon" was released, which became a huge international hit.  His son Brandon was killed on set while filming "The Crow" due to a "weapons malfunction".

No comments: