Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday

Hi Honey!  How is your Sunday today?  Are you relaxing by the beach, or are you relaxing in front the the TV, or are you working and therefore not relaxing at all?  Well please take time to relax and enjoy life.  After all, you are my Queen and all you really need to do is be beautiful.  And you are beautiful.  So please take care of yourself.  It's always busy on Sundays for me.  I have a lingering cough from having the fan blast in my face all night (I have no AC).  Otherwise, it's so hot I can't sleep.  So I take cough syrup which is a narcotic, and I had to struggle through my Sunday chores, and be worn out for voice training.  My voice was so tired, I had to stop half an hour early.  That cliche about a singer lazing around all day before the gig is no joke: the body simply cannot be exhausted in order to sing well.  Nothing special on the menu, either.  Just ramen for lunch, and a double cheeseburger with fries for dinner.  Stable food for my tummy.  Yeah, I know it's probably not Erin food.  But I don't have salad fixings right now.  After this, I have to spend the rest of the night on the computer.  I like computer work.

Hi Natty honey!  Are you keeping warm?  What are you eating?  Oh I wish you would show off your food for me to see. We all want to see!  It's not as sweltering hot as it has been lately, so it's not much an effort to get comfortable.  It's almost spring there, isn't it?  Almost time to get sunny!  Yes, I am watching a movie right now.  It's a great movie, but the computer hasn't assigned it to you yet.  Happy Sunday, darling!

No comments: