Saturday, February 17, 2018

Eerie

Hi Honey!  How are you today.  I hope everything is going absolutely grand for you, and that you are keeping warm.  Nothing much going on here, because I trying to keep it that way.  I trying to stay away from the crowd.  The atmosphere is hot and creepy.  There is an eerie silence overall, but we all know that there is a lot of people here.  When I took out the trash just now, all I saw were the eyes of strangers.  Nothing special on the menu, either.  I had a couple of burgers for lunch, and I fried up some rice vermicelli for dinner.

Natty Honey, how's it going?  Are you keeping warm?  I could sure use a little bit of snow right now- it's very hot here.  Yes I am watching a movie right now, but I'm not going to tell you what it is.  Let's just say it's a scary movie.

No comments: