Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Luck, or magic?

I find it hilarious that people would prefer to believe in luck and magic over God.  Even the intelligent ones.  Even those who call themselves "Muslim".  We are on a spiritual trip, my love.  We cannot run away from God, we can only run towards God.

Natty Honey, are you ready to get back to big business?  Oh you're nervous, I can tell.  It's exciting, my dear.  You are going to have tons of fun inshaAllah.  Have you broken any mirrors recently, I wonder?  Good thing we believe in God, not luck.  How's your tummy?  Sweetheart you need to learn how to feed yourself, especially if you plan to feed others.  I suggest that when you are having stomach problems, stick to white bread and sliced turkey.  It will help your tummy to think of home.  And before you consume anything, please say "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful".


No comments: