Saturday, December 16, 2017

Spaghetti and meatballs

Hi Honey!  How are you today?  I hope you are having tons of fun, and you should be, because you are MY girl.  You are so beautiful.  I would like to grab you and hold you tight.  Oh, nothing much out of the ordinary going on here.  I trimmed the mango tree this evening.  It was full of army ants!  Ouch!  Dinner isn't all that special either, just spaghetti and meatballs.  Actually, it's linguini and meatballs.  I was in the middle of preparing it, when my Mom gave me some curry noodles.  Thanks Mom!  It's not enough food for me though, because I have my appetite back now, so I'll eat the pasta after I finish this letter.  I ate all the ice cream- nearly half a gallon in one sitting!  Oh my God, I had such a craving.  You want some pasta?
 
 
 

No comments: