Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hi Honey

How are you doing today, my love?  How's the holiday season treating you?  I'm running a little later than usual today, please forgive me.  I try to be rock steady with this letter, it's the least I can do since I have no money.  But today I spent the evening at the mosque, listening to the elderly Qur'an teacher.  I usually do so anyway, but today I skipped dinner and went early.  So after I post this, I'll cook up something to eat.  Nothing fancy or too hard on the tummy- I'm having a hankering for chicken nuggets stuffed in pocket bread.  I guess that is sort of fancy... in a most mundane way.  I have to take a break from socializing at the Second Life chat room I usually go to- Boss's orders.  But I will still log in to work on my wardrobe, if you want to IM me or something.  I always hope and look forward to hearing from you.  Well, I'm going to go make my dinner.  Take care.  I love you.
 
 
 
 

No comments: