Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Yes ma'am

Hi Honey!  How are you?  I'm OK, just a little tired so I slept early last night and slept in this morning, plus took a nap before voice training.  Almost 8 hours sleep!  I completed my daily chores early- it rained yesterday, so I didn't have to water all of the plants.  Then I did some shopping for my Mom, then she wanted me to trim a papaya tree.  Papaya trees are much easier to cut than coconut trees.  After that, I finally got around to making a batch of my home made halal beef spicy beef sausage.  Perfect for pizza, nice and fresh.  For dinner I made 3 pizzas, one for my parents and 2 for me and you.  I was tempted to eat them both, but decided to save one for later.

Hi Natty honey!  Living the high life?  Keep your feet on the ground, sweetie.  Want some pizza?  I made sausage and basil pizza, thick crust!  It's really awesome, if you like pizza.  I love pizza!  Especially now that I don't have to work in a restaurant anymore.  I've managed to duplicate or better my results from the restaurant to making pizza at home, and without a professional oven.  Sorry folks, this pizza is for family only.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: