Monday, October 2, 2017

Yay!

I got my computer fixed!  I am back in action!  Woo hoo!  Rock and Roll!

Oh Erin, what is that thing!  It's so beautiful.  I thought it was the most beautiful fish tank at first.  Imagine if an aquarium looked like that... that would be hell to clean.  Yeah there's a lot of drama going on, and it's on a global scale.  You're excited, aren't you?  Just remember who you are, Erin honey.  You're my Rock and Roll Queen.  Stay in the eye of the hurricane.  Please pray.

Oh Natty, those emotions of yours!  You've had an absolutely awesome 2 weeks that few girls ever get to live out.  Now keep your cool and don't worry: I am with you, and I think of you always OK?  Don't lose yourself, and don't forget to pray.

Pina, I am well known in Japan mashaAllah.  People will think you are one of my wives.  Are you?

No comments: