Monday, October 9, 2017

Take it easy

Just relax, and go about the routine.  How is your appetite?  I have a big appetite, but I try to limit myself to 2 meals a day.  Do you remember everything that happened to us in the last 4 years?  Do you believe that step by step we are becoming closer to being married?  Everyday, I try to create a step closer to our being married inshaAllah.  The hugeness of it all is because we are caught up in God's plan, so I pray.  Do you remember the major events that happened to us in our love?  Or is it all the same, as we are still apart?  No, we are together.  And we can become even closer together.  We can talk to each other.  I want you to know that I love you.

Natty, what a cute group!  I wanna be pretty too!  But I'm not, so there.  But it's OK for a man to be butt-ugly if he has power, you know.  If you are becoming grumpy at times, it's because you haven't been getting enough rest.  So focus your routine on relaxation times.  Oh sure, I know that sleep is whenever it happens.  If that's the case, then nap when you get drowsy.

No comments: