Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I love Erin

My life is not complete without my wife.  We are only beginning, my love.  How was your day, Honey?  How was work?  I hope you are not overworking.  I had an easy day today.  That's probably because I slept in after the dawn prayer, and woke up later than usual.  That's probably because I woke up at 3 am and did some extra worship.  That's probably because some mosquitoes woke me up, so I got up, lit some mosquito incense, and did extra worship.  I should probably be more proactive about early morning supplementary worship, but I guess that time will come when I have to nurse infants.  You get back to sleep Honey, I'll take care of the baby and pray at the same time.  I didn't do any yard work this evening.  I had to make a batch of dough, and after that I fired up some bread and heated up the curry that was in the freezer.  Curry gets sour like milk does, so it has to be frozen every time.  It was a huge helping of chicken curry, so I'm very full right now, and there's more left over, which I stuck back in the freezer.  Want some?  Then my Dad gave me some donuts.  Local donuts.

Oh, you are in Paris!  Natty, I thought you were in NYC.  That's just awesome.  I think you should spend most of your time in Paris, I think you would find it very rewarding and relevant.  Let someone else have the USA.  I must say you are look very modern and metro, but I love that easy-going, feminine and modest look best.  Gets to my heart, that does.  Have you tried escargot?  I guarantee you will get the runs.  Sensitive tummy.  I think escargot would taste great on pizza though.  You've never tried it?  Tastes like shellfish.  Except the foot of the snail, which is like a fish scale and unpalatable.
 
 
 
 

No comments: