Saturday, September 2, 2017

Sunday

Sunday mornings I clean my parents' bedroom.  Plus the other usual chores I do.  Last night it rained, so I don't have to water half of the plants, which is a nice break.  Because Sunday mornings are always busy.  My Mom had me running around looking for breakfast, but everyone's closed this weekend.  It's the weekend of Independence Day and the Eid.  Only big business is open today, and they weren't open yet.  Housecleaning took me a 2 or 3 hours, then I had to go to the grocery store to buy noodles and eggs for my lunch.  I gave me Mom a back massage, not It's time for me to take a nap.  And I need a nap if I am to function properly for voice training.

I sure hope they release the Kennedy assassination documents without any problems.  Anybody who tries to stop or tamper with the release must surely be protecting the Mob.


No comments: