Saturday, September 9, 2017

Rave!

Mmmm sexy Erin.  Nice look, I like it.

Unlike some people, I stayed underground.  So of course, all the raves I ever went to were underground, not the fancy Ticketmaster, huge & brightly lit stage type rave events.  Not so many guys though- for some reason, I mostly remember mostly women.  I guess I got lucky (or blessed rather).  I think that's the death or rave culture, is when too many guys showed up.  I can only imagine what a silent rave is.  I'm guessing that the music is pumped out via Bluetooth.  My most memorable rave is one that I didn't go to, but was just there.  We were renting a rehearsal studio at a warehouse complex out almost in the desert one night, and there happened to be a rave being held there at the same time.  We were really pumped up that night because there were so many people there, and the ravers hung around to listen to us rehearse.  The myth is that the girls dress up for raves, but it was quite the opposite during my time.  Everyone dressed down.  Oh well, no more of that for me.  I have a bigger scene to deal with now.  AND try to stay underground.  Natty, you have fun but stay clean OK?  Hang on to yourself!

Pina, you fun girl!  What's going on?  Share your charmed life with the world and me.  I need you to post often, so I can help weed out the crooks.  InshaAllah.

 
 
 



No comments: