Sunday, September 3, 2017

I can't draw

If drawing came easily for me, I would have never left the bedroom when I was young.  But I can't draw, so instead I had to collect photos of beautiful models to look at.  I can't draw, otherwise "Woo Hoo" would have been released with cover art.  I don't have money, so I can't pay someone to do the cover art.  But it didn't matter: I felt the music was strong enough to be released without cover art.  It was supposed to come with acting and sound effects, but I felt the music was strong enough to be released without acting and sound effects.  If I had been able to include cover art, I have a vision of a mosaic of teeth of a Verdun type landscape done in puke green with a grinning crescent moon in the sky.  I suppose if I come across someone who would donate such cover art of quality, I could re-release the album with cover art.  But it doesn't matter: I feel the music is strong enough to be released without cover art.  But it would be a shame if "Woo Hoo" turned out to have greater historical impact than "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band",  and there was no cover art.  But as it is, it doesn't need cover art.

Hey Natty honey!  How are you feeling?  I want to be with you too.  I've been a loner all of my life but seriously, I want the company of my wife.

Hey Pina!  Remember what I told you: conquer Denmark!
 
 
 

No comments: