Friday, August 11, 2017

The war for the soul of the young Muslim male

So the same things happen over and over again everyday, and we call it just the same old shit because we want something or need something to make ourselves agree that there has been a change.  For example, I need to be married but I can't afford to marry, so to me it's all the same old shit until I become wealthy enough to marry.  Sure, profound things happen all the time here and everywhere else.  But wherever you go, there you are.  Profound things have always happened around me and everywhere else.

Oh that?  To truly serve God is a very unselfish thing to do, which is unlike me because I want so many things.  The war for the soul of the young Muslim male has gone on for a long time already, and the purpose is to corrupt the heart of the young Muslim male until there are no more of them.  One might think that mass media has made a huge change for the worse, but there has always been conditioning and temptation.  After all, the devil does have free reign to influence until Judgement Day.  One might think of ways to trick the devil into making his influence of no effect.  For example, one might use devilish means to influence a gay man into becoming a gay gay man (bending a bent wire into a straight wire).  But woman is herself a temptation, and that is part of what makes marriage so sacred.  So do not blame mass media for something that has always been present.  God chooses who to save, so the trick is to train the young man to choose God.  It is not as simple as forcing him to do religious acts, because you cannot force someone to believe.  You have to teach him to make the right choice.  Everyday.  Every time.

The devil tried to take my soul for a long time already.  I thought it was because I was living in a non-Muslim country, but no that's not it.  Muslims living in Muslim countries become corrupt, even where there is no presence of mass media.  God saved my soul, despite all the intensity of temptation and corruption.  It was probably even all that temptation and corruption that made me choose God.  So I guess God made me choose God.  God must have some use for me.  So what to do?  How to teach him to make the right choice?

1.  No more secret murders.
2.  Identify the devil in all stimulus, whether it be Islamic or not.

How are you today, my darling Erin?  I do so want to marry you, and I long for us to be together.

How are you, Natty honey?  I miss you too.  You're so beautiful.

Pina, you fun girl!  Show us what you're doing in Cuba.  Not just picnics, I hope.  Oh, life is a picnic?
 
 
 
 

No comments: