Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hi Honey

How are you feeling today, my love?  I'm glad to see you working out and staying fit.  I certainly don't have a beautiful girlish figure like you, so the only option I have is to turn all this bulk into more bulk.  But it's so much heavier than yours, I get lazy and in danger of turning it into flab.  **yawn**  It's hot.  I think I'll cut the grass tonight.  Nothing much on the menu nowadays, just using up what I have until more funds come in.  So lunch was beef and onion hash with pocket bread.  Cheap food, but very filling.

Hay Natty, that's a cool pic.  Proud you are to strut that stuff.  I thought you were walking towards me for a second, with the new and revised "hippie look".

Hi Pina!  Getting some rest after all that hard work doing a tourist promo of Cuba?
 
 
 

No comments: