Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hello my Darling

How are you feeling today, my love?  I hope you are keeping cool and your cool, and are not overworking.  I certainly am trying to keep cool here.  It looks like it's going to be a hot day today and since I no longer have air conditioning, I have to make extra measures to keep cool so I don't wind up in a bad mood 24/7.  I loathe hot weather.  I heat up so easily.  There's another set of windows in my bedroom/office on the south facade which I always kept closed when I had A/C.  Now I have to keep them open, and I find myself staring at your house inshaAllah most of the time.  Well, the old house that sits on the land of your house inshaAllah.  I'm sure your house will have great air conditioning to go along with a great matron.  By that time, I will have a new A/C installed in my office/bedroom inshaAllah.  I'm determined to turn this stuffy old room into a walk in refrigerator.

Hey Natty honey!  How are you doing, gorgeous girl?  Love those colorful leggings!  You certainly have some dancin' style!  Are you still doing modeling?  You seem like you're keeping under the radar.  I know you want to let your big brother shine above you, but I want you to make as much money for yourself while you have the chance.  So please do so, OK Sweetie?

Hey Pina, I forgot to mention what a beautiful red dress that is.  That's an old photo, right?  Cuba is renowned for its medical facilities, so when you're down there you might want to clone yourself.  No, I'm kidding!    I like pretty blondes, but there's no need for you to clone yourself.

No comments: